Living a Self-Determined : A Conference on Empowerment for Older Adults (Conference brochure, including schedule of sessions)
- Building Dementia Friendly Communities: A Tool Kit for Wisconsin Communities (Sue Konkel)
- Honoring Choice in Challenging Situations: Dane County Dementia Support Team (Beth Freeman, Jodie Castaneda, & Joy Schmidt
- Navigating the “Hospital Rapids”: Hospital Elder Life Program (Rick Dahl), Perfect Storm (Carrie Bennett), Hospital: A Guide to Staying Safe (Terry Lynch)
- Positive Freedom: Veteran-Directed Home and Community Based Services (Lisa Drouin, Samantha Bykowski, & Kevin Mahoney)
- Self-Determination – Past, Present and Future: Keynote Address (Kevin Mahoney)
- Surrogate Decision-Making: Shared Decision Making and Dignity of Risk (Susan Fisher & Kim Marheine)
- Training Future Professionals on Person-Centered Planning and Participant Direction (Doreen Higgins & Kevin Mahoney) Note: To request permission to use, copy or distribute these materials, please contact InControl Wisconsin.