Living a Self-Determined : A Conference on Empowerment for Older AdultsÂ (Conference brochure, including schedule of sessions)
- Building Dementia Friendly Communities: A Tool Kit for Wisconsin CommunitiesÂ (Sue Konkel)
- Honoring Choice in Challenging Situations:Â Dane County Dementia Support TeamÂ (Beth Freeman, Jodie Castaneda, &Â Joy Schmidt
- Navigating the â€œHospital Rapidsâ€:Â Hospital Elder Life ProgramÂ (Rick Dahl),Â Perfect StormÂ (Carrie Bennett), Hospital: A Guide to Staying Safe (Terry Lynch)
- Positive Freedom:Â Veteran-Directed Home and Community Based ServicesÂ (Lisa Drouin, Samantha Bykowski, & Kevin Mahoney)
- Self-Determination – Past, Present and Future: Keynote AddressÂ (Kevin Mahoney)
- Surrogate Decision-Making:Â Shared Decision Making and Dignity of RiskÂ (Susan Fisher &Â Kim Marheine)
- Training Future Professionals on Person-Centered Planning and Participant DirectionÂ (Doreen Higgins & Kevin Mahoney)Â Note:Â To request permission to use, copy or distribute these materials, please contact InControl Wisconsin.