InControl Wisconsin, Inc receives funding from government grants, private foundations, events, consulting, sponsorships and donations.
- The Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities (formerly known as the Wisconsin Council on Developmental Disabilities) provided InControl Wisconsin, Inc with a start-up grant in 2010. The BPDD is continuing its commitment to grow InControl Wisconsin and advance self-determination by providing additional project funding in 2011.
- Pathways to Independence, within the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, provides resources through the Medicaid Infrastructure Grant to InControl Wisconsin to work on self-directed support and employment in Wisconsin.
- InControl Wisconsin applies to private foundations for funding that will advance its mission.
- InControl Wisconsin generates revenue through event registrations and sponsorships for the annual statewide Self-Determination Conference. The monies generated from this conference sustain and grow it, as well as help InControl Wisconsin offer other low-cost education events on self-directed support throughout the year.
- In addition to grant funding, InControl Wisconsin seeks sponsorships from private organizations or will charge a training registration fee to participants.
- Private organizations and groups hire InControl Wisconsin Staff and Associates to help them learn about, plan for, and implement self-directed support.
To learn more about providing financial support to InControl Wisconsin, contact Patti Becker.