Wisconsin’s Long-Term Care (LTC) system is going through some major changes.Â In the 2015-2017 budget, Governor Walker and the legislature started a chain of events which will likely lead to major changes inÂ how people receive LTC support. To learn more about what’s happening and how you can be involved, listen to the webinar belowÂ and check out the additional resources.
Long-Term Care in the Wisconsin State Budget for 2015-2017: Whatâ€™s Next?Â (webinar). With Lynn Breedlove, Co-chair of the Wisconsin Long-Term Care Coalition, and Lisa Pugh, Public Policy Director of Disability Rights Wisconsin. (audio-recording only)
- Powerpoint for the webinar:Â Long-Term Care in the Wisconsin State Budget for 2015-2017: Whatâ€™s Next?Â Oc.t 12, 2015Â Presentation (PDF)
- Progress ReportÂ from WI Dept. of Health Services to WI Joint Finance Committee, Oct. 1, 2015
- Informational PaperÂ by the WI Legislative Fiscal Bureau about the Medicaid Waiver programs (including Family Care and IRIS).
- Report: Family support and intergenerational caregiving
- Report: Aging Family Caregivers
- Report: Caregiving in the US (AARP)